Oh Baby Baby! I am expecting my 3rd child any day now and in honor of this upcoming birth, I have teamed up with Buddy Doo's Adventure-Roos & Little Angel on a Mission to feature some of our absolute must-have baby & mama items!
Day Fifteen Features:
As a mom, you learn that some of the best baby items are those that serve multiple purposes. There are items that are great for long trip and others that are great for those short trips out of the house, such as running to the store or grandma's house! Today, we are happy to introduce you to a stylish and functional item that is easy to grab and go! Read more about this item from my blogger friend at Little Angel on a Mission below and enter to win one!
Little Angel on a Mission's Review
Peek Away is a 4 in 1 Nursing Kit which includes a diaper bag, nursing pillow, nursing cover, and changing pad all in one. This is an awesome kit, you can fit everything you need in one bag without all the bulk. Pockets for keys, wallet, and diapers. Built in wipe dispenser, but that's not all its also very cute. It doesn't look like a typical diaper bag, its much more than that with the soft sturdy fabric and the wonderful color choices.
Each baby we changed on the diaper changing mat, Baby RJ & Baby K are a tad long for the mat but we still are able to use it. Baby RJ is one month in the pictures and you can tell he is a little long for the changing mat. Although he likes it and didn't want us to move him. Baby K dislikes changing tables, when we change her at Wal-Mart she freaks out, I'm not sure if it's that they shake a little or she just doesn't like them. Either way the Peek Away helps out, she doesn't scream anymore. I never thought it might be cold, or too hard on her back but now I am seeing it more since using the Peek Away.
(Pictured Baby RJ)
I recommend this to any mommy, not just the breastfeeding mommies. Its a great product, and very helpful. I love being able to throw my keys and phone with a few necessities and running into the store with Baby K or Baby RJ.
(Pictured Baby K)
Features: (source: www.peekaway.com)
- Detachable shoulder strap doubles as a waist strap to help keep the nursing pillow in place
- Built-in diaper changing pad with three-panel foam cushion for comfort
- Built-in/removable wipe case
- Matching oval-shaped nursing cover for extra privacy
- Large built-in pocket on nursing cover also acts as a burp cloth
- Nursing cover top-viewing window encourages airflow and eye contact with baby
- Built-in storage pockets hold keys, diapers, nursing pads, or baby clothes
- Made from durable, washable materials for easy cleaning
- Nursing pillow: 14.5″L x 6.5″H x 5.5″W
- Diaper pad: 27″L x 1.25″H x 14.5″W
- Nursing cover: 27″H x 36″W
- Total weight: 1.55 lbs.
4-in-1 Kit Uses
- Travel nursing pillow
- Changing pad
- Nursing cover
- subtle pockets to place keys, a cell phone and other small necessities inside
- adjustable, detachable strap
- measures 14.5″L x 6.5″H x 5.5″W
- total weight 1.55 lbs.
- Pillow height provides just the right amount of support for baby’s head and body to ensure comfort
- Adjustable, detachable strap can be used to go around the mother’s waist to hold the pillow in place while nursing
- Adjustable strap measures 20″ – 35″
- Measures 14.5″L x 6.5″H x 5.5″W
Best Care Instructions
- Wipe clean
- Line dry
- Do not iron
Convertible Changing Pad, Wipe Case, and Diaper Storage
- 3-panel, cushioned change pad measures 27″L x 1.25″H x 14.5″W
- Removable white plastic wipes case measures 7.75″L x 1″H x 4.5″W
- Velcro closure storage pocket measures 15″ x 6″
No-Peek Nursing Cover
- Viewing window at the top to maintain eye contact with baby during nursing and ensure a good latch
- Oval shape to help provide mom with the extra privacy
- Attached adjustable strap
- Large minky pocket that act as a burp cloth
- 100% cotton
- Measures 27″H x 36″W
Disclaimer: If this is a product review, I received a free sample to facilitate my review. No monetary compensation was provided. All opinions are completely my own. My participation is voluntary. I am disclosing in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Adventising.''