Oh Baby Baby! I just gave birth to our third child, Baby L. on 11/1 and in honor of her birth, I have teamed up with Buddy Doo's Adventure-Roos & Little Angel on a Mission to feature some of our absolute must-have baby & mama items!
About Little Me (source: www.littleme.com)
At Little Me®, we create unique clothing that celebrates those fleeting years when newborns transform into young toddlers. At the heart of Little Me is this time of exploring and delight—the magical years of discoverhood. Our products let little ones be little—whether they’re napping, throwing cereal on the floor or crawling through deliciously muddy grass.
S.M.M. ReviewWe received a coordinating leopard print blanket and one piece size newborn outfit for review.
Immediately I loved how cute they both are! The pattern is girly but not overpowering or obnoxious. To be honest, I'm not usually a big fan of animal print, but this print is really pretty! It has a delicate feel to it as the print is not too small or too big and the brown and pink contrast is really beautiful.
The one piece outfit has some really wonderful features:
- Easy snap up design. This is my favorite type of snaps as you slip in one leg completely and then just snap up the outfit from the opposite foot up to the neck. This design is much easier than the ones that require you to snap from both feet up, especially with wiggly little newborn feet and legs.
- Lightweight cotton material that is soft on baby and keeps her body nice and comfortable.
- Nice fit for a baby 8-9 lbs and still with room to grow.
- Beautiful design, accented with details such as pink ruffles and satin ribbon bow.
- Machine washable and didn't fade or shrink.
- Attractive design.
- Nice lightweight fabric.
- Medium size that is perfect for covering her up when she is lounging around the house or in her carseat.
- Sturdy, yet delicate pink trim around the outside edge and a delicate satin ribbon and bow that coordinates with the details on the outfit.
- Machine washable with zero fade/shrink.
Below is a picture of Baby L. wearing the outfit and blanket in one of her first days at home! As you can see she is very comfortable and stylish in this outfit/blanket combo! These are by far some of our favorite items in our baby collection!Look at their cute Holiday section!!
Learn More: You can learn more about Little Me and their entire clothing line, which ranges from infant to toddler on their website! Also, be sure to stay up to date on their fashions by following them on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest!
Purchase: You can easily browse and purchase directly on the Little Me website! Be sure to sign-up for their newsletter and save $10 on your first purchase! They also offer free shipping on all orders over $50!