Are you a nursing momma or do you have a new baby at home? Then I suggest you check out my review below for the Comfort & Harmony Mombo Nursing & Infant Support Pillow!
About Comfort & Harmony's Mombo Nursing Pillow (source: http://www.kidsii.com/comfortandharmony/)Moms love mombo™, the nursing pillow with more to love! Mombo has a unique shape and a two-sided design called Firm2Soft™, with each side offering a different experience. The firm side gives essential support for mommy and her nursing baby. The soft side is extra cozy—an inviting place for lounging or tummy time. And mombo is the only nursing pillow with a vibration feature, to give baby the ultimate soothing experience while lounging. Look for mombo’s assortment of pillow styles and slipcover fashions. Select your style from Standard, Deluxe or Nude™. Then choose multiple slipcover fashions so you'll always have a spare!
S.M.M. ReviewAs a mom, I just love versatile and multifunctional baby items. That's why I was excited to have an opportunity to review the mombo nursing pillow from Comfort & Harmony (Bright Starts). I was sent the deluxe pillow and a beautiful Mint to Be Sweet slipcover.
As, you know we have a new baby in our home and so it was the perfect time to be able to test out both the nursing and infant support features of this pillow.
- Two sided Firm2Soft design
- The firm side was really great for nursing Baby L. In the past with my other babies that was always the issue with my other nursing pillows, a lack of firmness. I would have to add loads of pillows and/or blankets underneath to keep the baby at the right height for nursing. With my mombo this isn't the case! It is nice and firm on the nursing side so that baby stays right where momma needs them to nurse.
- At first I didn't realize the other side was softer for infant lounging, but then I decided to READ the package! LOL! Anyways, the soft side is really great for resting the baby on an angle for better digestion and happier playtime!
- Nursing Fit
- I like the way they built this pillow to fit around your body for nursing. Basically it fits around your side and that way you have support for your infant and the arm on the nursing side. Definitely a intuitive and useful design!
- Vibration feature
- This was the first time I had every seen a nursing/infant support pillow with vibration! It's such a cool little pod that you just put a "C" battery in and then insert into the pillow. Then when you want to turn it on you just put your hand into the little opening for the vibration pod and push a button on top. It's really easy to turn on/off. When we received this pillow, Baby L. wanted nothing to do with being put down. She was so clingy, which I didn't mind except sometimes I needed to tend to the other two children in the home. The very first time I put her on this pillow and turned on the vibration, she was so happy! She was smiling and spent at least 15 minutes alone before fussing on it! COMPLETE SUCCESS!
- Beautiful Design
- The slipcover is really beautiful! It has a soft minky side that is soft against baby's face and then a cotton side that has a really nice coordinating design on it!
- Easy Care
- The slipcover is easy to put on and off and is machine washable.
Overall, I love this pillow! Baby L. spends time every day lounging in it in a variety of places all around our home and it's great for nursing in the home or when we are visiting others! I definitely highly recommend this for any baby in your life or as a great shower/new baby gift!