You guys!!!! A new year is upon us (yes, I know it's been 41 days since NYE), but with it comes a brand new tour schedule for one of my favorite conferences! MommyCon! Last year was my very first year attending this conference here in Chicago and it was AMAZING! Imagine a huge group of parents, caregivers, kids and babies all coming together in a neutral non-judgemental environment. Yes, I said non-judgemental! Breastfeeding, formula-feeding, cloth diapers, disposables, free-range parenting, traditional parenting all in one room with ZERO issues and TONS of love and support!
*This post contains affiliate links which help us financially run this blog*
Add in some of the most influential parenting experts, swag bags, epic giveaways and an expo full of family friendly products and services to learn about, test out and/or buy and you will have the experience of a lifetime.
So....I am super excited that MommyCon is coming back to Chicago on February 21st and I'll be in attendance. I can't wait to hear the speakers, meet some amazing companies, make some new mommy friends, and just have an overall great time. Just like last year, my sweet Savy Baby will be in attendance with me, as well as our wonderful caregiver. I'll be recording all of it on video for you as well. You can check out last year's video here!
Here is the newly released Chicago schedule. Can you believe all of these amazing speakers?!
- Ready to Attend? Check out some basic information below:
- Where can I find the closest MommyCon? Check out the list below and click on the city nearest to you.
- Chicago, IL (Rosemont): February 21st, 2015 SOLD OUT *Very limited half-day tickets remain
- Atlanta, GA: March 28, 2015
- Minneapolis, MN: April 18, 2015 *Bonus with admission: 2015 Great Cloth Diaper Change Event
- How much does it cost? The tickets (non pre-sale) are $40. Make sure you enter code: SAVYMOMMY15 to save $5 on every general admission ticket (pre-sale tickets excluded) you purchase.
- Can my kids come? Absolutely! All kids 16 and under are free with a paid parent/legal guardian.
- Is there a place to breastfeed/pump/bottle-feed my baby? Yes! They provide a quiet and relaxing infant feeding lounge.
- Have more questions? Check out the Mommy-Con website and FAQ section for more information!