5 part guide on creating your own IGTV show for 2020. Follow the questions below and unlock the steps to creating your own online show idea.
Part 1 of Creating an IGTV show for 2020. Learn the important questions to ask each time you create an online show and find the best length of your show to start. Before we continue, you are asking for your viewer’s time and attention to watch your videos–keep them entertained.
We believe you should create your best content for Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and all social media platforms.
Find a show topic that you believe in long-term
Finding a show topic and creating a show can be challenging. We believe in keeping it simple.
You need to be educated on your topic. Your life will be easier when finding a show topic if the person creating it has a passion and understanding for it.
Here are the questions to ask yourself when finding a show idea:
What is the main topic of your show?
Are you going to be in the same location, or exploring?
How many people do you plan to have in your show?
Now that you’ve answered those questions, think of what shows exist that are similar to your ideas.
What about them do you like?
What about them do you not like?
What shows do you want to be like?
Add this page to your bookmarks as an easy reference anytime you need to create your own IGTV, podcast, for social media show.
Now let’s discuss show length.
How long should your content be?
Your IGTV show length should start between 3-5 minutes.
- 3 to 5 minutes is designed to maximize your viewer’s attention span.
- Be your own test dummy–watch content and notice the times and sections the video loses your attention.
- 3-5 minutes creates enjoyable projects that are good goals to work towards. Don’t worry if 3-5 minutes sounds scary–each time you create, you will get better.
- Study content trends and google trends in your target niche to influence and educate your content length. What can you do better than others?
- The more information you have about your target niche, the better educated your decisions will be.
- Remember, your viewers will always have distractions.
3-5 minutes maximizes your audiences attention span and keeps content creating fun”
This concludes part 1 of Creating an IGTV Show for 2020. You’ve learned the questions to create any show idea. You have the target run time for IGTV of 3-5 minutes, and remember, your content needs to keep the viewers engaged.
In part 2, we’ll discuss creating a brand behind your new show idea.
Want more insight? Let us know in the comments below.
Let us notify you when part 2 is released!
Enjoyed the post? Share it with a friend. It helps them and us